Throughout the year, I run a six-week online group Positive Psychology Coaching course, which teaches participants how to boost resilience, engagement, wellbeing and performance through evidence-backed practices.
Throughout the program, you’ll learn about Positive Psychology and how you can apply its principles to your work and personal life. Over the six weeks, you’ll build a psychological resource kit that can be drawn upon to empower you to thrive.
Below is an example of the topics that are covered as part of the course:
- Understanding wellbeing
- Building a growth mindset
- Exploring positive emotions
- Discovering your strengths
- Strengthening your relationships
- Uncovering your purpose
- Recovering from stress.
To register your interest for this course, please get in touch.
ONE ON ONE COACHING
I am a strengths-based coach , who uses evidence-backed techniques to empower those I coach to be at their best. During coaching sessions, the focus is on what’s right with you to achieve your goals, whilst also prioritising your wellbeing so you can really thrive! You’ll be challenged to move out of your comfort zone, gain clarity and insights, increase your self-awareness, boost your confidence and motivation, and become more able to navigate difficult situations.
Each session will be driven by you, but may include:
- Understanding what’s important to you and what drives your wellbeing
- Determining your authentic goals and co-building a clear plan to achieve them
- Discovering your internal resources and strengths so you know how they can be leveraged
- Uncovering your purpose and what gives you a sense of meaning
- Considering strategies to overcome any challenges or roadblocks
- Challenging unhelpful thinking and managing self-doubt
- Developing a growth mindset and cultivating grit and resilience.